Designing a brochure or web site without an art background? Step away from the computer and read this breezy introduction to visual communications first. Written for non-designers, White Space is Not Your Enemy is a practical graphic design and layout text introducing the concepts and practices necessary for producing effective visual communications across a variety of formats, from print to Web.
This beautifully illustrated, full-color book covers the basics to help you develop your eye and produce attractive work. Topics include:
* The basics of effective design that communicates its intended message
* Pre-design planning
* 13 Layout Sins to avoid
* Basic typography
* Working with color
* Storyboarding for video, Web, and presentions
* Information graphics
* Mini Art School--all the basics in one chapter
* Outputting your work
* Finally--the basics of layout, design, and visual communication for print and web in one easy-to-digest book!
* "Try This" sections in each chapter include fun, hands-on activities to develop skills.
* The companion web site includes text and photo support material; video clips that put the principles in practice; interactive multimedia components; and links.
Building Websites with Mambo Hagen Graf
The Web Resource Space Model Hai Zhuge
The New Space Race Erik Seedhouse
Search Engine SEO White Hat Backlink High PR DA Sean Lee
Sign-Up as a Member and download as many E-Books as you want