The term ‘PDF Books International’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to international law.
● The books displayed in this website are not saved in our servers. We do not sell books in this website. We simply provide links to open files that our search robots have identified. The content here is for research, study or leisure. You are not allowed to redistribute this content for commercial purposes.
● Refund Policy: If you have problems using our website we will be glad to issue you with a FULL REFUND. Refunds will only be issued to clients who make the request within 1 weeks (7 days) of making payment. The client must also never have logged in to the Members Section of our website (otherwise we will assume that you have already used our services). The refund will be issued to the credit card or paypal account that made the initial payment.
● Cancellation Policy: Our membership is subscription based. This means that the membership fee will be charged either monthly or yearly. You can cancel your subscription INSTANTLY as follows:
1. Paypal Account: Go to your paypal account >> Cancel Recurring Payments >> Click on the payment made to us >> Cancel. The cancellation will be effected INSTANTLY without delay.
2. Credit Card: Login to the members section of our website >> Click Contact Us >> Under Title select: "Cancel Subscription" >> Submit. The cancellation will be effected within 24 Hours.
● To Close Your Account: If you would like to close your account and permanently delete your records from our database: Login to the members section of our website >> Click Contact Us >> Under Title select: "Close My Account" >> Submit. We will send your some verification emails after which your account will be closed within 48 Hours.